Is a gaming laptop a reasonable machine for only target enthusiasts? If you just listen to its name but do not use it, your answer may be ‘’Yes’’. People who used them refuse to admit this.
It becomes clear in their mind that gaming is just a tag. Otherwise, these can perform anything more efficiently and perfectly than regular or business computers, rather it something different, but how?
Are gaming laptops good for trading?
Yes, gaming laptops are rich in all specifications favorable for stock, cryptocurrencies, forex, and day trading.
If you are a regular trader and want to purchase your new laptop you should consider gaming laptops because of their speed, light, Ram, battery time, and storage. You may get all the information details if you read this article thoroughly. Don’t stay here. Let’s move.
Why a gaming laptop is best for trade
Trading laptops need to handle huge data and process it quickly. Only powerful laptops can perform this operation without lag.
If you are a beginner in trading and couldn’t afford a high-priced laptop, then the gaming laptop will be your first choice. Major essential features in gaming laptops are also helpful in trading. That’s why we choose it for trading. Some of its features are discussed here.
For stock trading or the forex market, you need to select a fast and robust processor. The minimum processor advice is 10th Gen Intel core i3. We have much better processors in gaming laptops like
- Intel core i5 12600K is the best one.
- Intel core i5 12400K is the best in budget.
- Intel core i9 12900K is the best for those who seriously need power.
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X 3D is the fastest.
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
All the above processors are much faster and more efficient than regular computers.
If you make a career in stock trading or move into the cryptocurrency market you should have a laptop that can carry out all types of difficult tasks, and easily run the software needed in the trading market. For high speed, you should have a minimum of 8GB RAM and for more efficient work 16GB RAM is the best.
Luckily all gaming laptops have such good RAM that could easily support trading activities at remarkable speed.
For studying different charts and previous work in the market you should have good storage in a laptop. A minimum of 64 GB SSD storage is required but if you have many apps to download or run different software your computer space should be more than 512GB SSD. Most gaming laptops have this storage.
4. Battery life
Battery life is a very important factor for running a computer without any problem. The best time for your battery should be 5 hours. However, if you want more backup, select a laptop with a battery time of 10 hours.
The average battery time of gaming laptops is 4 hours. But in advanced laptops with a battery of 90Wh battery life is 9 hours. The best laptop in the case of battery life is Del G15. It has 10 hours of battery life and also its fast charging makes it more valuable.
For stock trading and day trading, display quality and screen size play an important role.
The minimum size of the screen should be 13.3-inch FHD laptop with a resolution of 1920×1080. While more advanced laptops have 15.6 inches screens and a resolution of 1920×1080.
Here gaming laptops again win the heart because of their display and high resolution. The average gaming laptop has a 15 to 17 inches screen with a much better color display
Some laptops have even 18 inches screens. If you want to enjoy a big display, a 32 inches screen is also available on the market. Amazing, I think you better enjoy your trade on a gaming laptop than a regular laptop.
10 Best Laptops For Trading
A laptop is essential for all types of trade. Especially when we discuss forex, stock, day trading, and cryptocurrency trading, these cannot even be started without laptops. Here we offer you some best choices for finding an efficient laptop.
The best gaming laptop for forex
The forex is the highly active currency exchange market. For currency trading, you require a high-end and powerful laptop that makes money in-market. Here is a list of the top five laptops based on efficiency.
- Dell G7 17 Gaming laptop (best forex trading laptop). 9thGen Intel core i7-9750H CPU, battery time up to 6 hours, 512GB SSD
- ASUS ROG Strix (Gaming Laptop Best For Mt4). 15.6 Inches 300Hz IPS Type FHD display, RAM DDR4 16GB 512 storage.
- 2020 Flagship Acer Predator Helios Gaming laptop (best for running Mt4). 15.6 inches 144Hz FHD3ms IPS display, 64GB RAM, up to 5 hours battery life.
- Lenovo Legion Gaming laptop (best for Mt4). 15.6inches FHD IPS display. 8GB Memory, 8 hours battery display Ryzen5 4600H CPU, Storage 256+ 1TB HDD.
- Razer Blade Pro 17 Gaming laptop (best laptop for trading purposes). 8-Core Intel corei710857H CPU, 17.3 FHD (300) screen display, very long battery timing, 512GB give enough space for storage.
Prime Gaming Laptop for Trading Cryptocurrency
For trade-in cryptocurrencies, you need to analyze market trends and different graphs for important investment decisions. Laptops with large storage and RAM are best for running and storing all financial apps necessary for cryptocurrency trading.
- HP Envy 17 (remarkable window laptop for trading crypto). For the daily struggle of trading, HP Envy offers a king-size screen of 17.3’’ of a 4K resolution display. Core i7 CPU that clocks 4GHZ. 12GB RAM chip with 8 hours battery life.
- Apple MacBook Pro (best laptop overall). 7thGen Intel i5 processor, battery timing is up to 10 hours, most expensive, 15.3’’ IPS LCD with a beautiful display, Pre-installed SSD.
- Lenovo Legion 5 (best gaming laptop for trading cryptocurrency). 15.5’’screen with crystal clear image, 512GB SSD and 16 GB Ram, AMD Ryzen 75800 CPU, and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU. The clock speed stands at 2.6GHZ.
- HP Pavilion 15 (budget friendly but excellent for trading).It is 7th Gen Intel with optimal service on a low budget. The 15.6” display with 1920 x 1080 gives the super picture quality necessary for trading. Its maximum clock speed is 4.7 GHz. Its advanced processor with 16GB RAM and Intel Iris XE graphics make it fit for running crypto apps like Binance and Trading view.
- LG Gram 17z 90N(superlight and best visibility). This laptop comes with a gigantic 17 IPS, a very lightweight display with 2560×1600 resolution. You can see every small detail of charts in its super light. Core i7 processor clocking 3.9GHZ. It also carries Intel Iris G7 Graphics and 216 GB RAM and 1TB Hard Disk.
Top Gaming Laptops for Day Trading and Stock Trading
Day trading and stock trading both are highly rigorous and intensive activities. To meet the requirement one should manage a laptop with high RAM and big storage. A day trader may sit for his work the whole day.
If we check the specifications of laptops, many laptops can qualify for trading. Here we describe the top five laptops that prove best for day trading.
- Apple15’’ MacBook Pro (best in all trade). 7thGen Intel i5 processor, battery timing is up to 10 hours, most expensive, 15.3’’ IPS LCD with a beautiful display, Pre-installed SSD.
- Acer Aspire E (budget friendly). You can get an Acer laptop for $600, at half of the price of an Apple laptop ($1000). Its screen display is 15.6’’, 8GB given memory while you can update it by adding RAM in an additional slot. battery timing is more than 9 hours.
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (best design for stock and day trading). The perfect model for all types of trading+ and gaming activities. Its surprising feature is the GTX1060 graphic card, which is not even in MacBook Pro. It hardcore can run all types of software. Its storage is enough for day trading (128GB SSD and 1TB on its hard disk). Its JBL speakers have an outstanding voice.
- Razer Blade Stealth (best for travelers). Lightweight so perfect for the trader who is often traveling. The screen size is 12.5’’ to 13.3 slightly smaller but its storage compensates for it (256GB, 512GB, and 1 TB). Battery life is more than 7 hours.
- ASUS ZenBook (best in battery life). It is useful for both day trading and stock trading. its battery time is up 12 hours, quite impressive. The display and weight are so good but other features could not beat the advanced laptops. On a low budget, it is a good option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which gaming laptop is best for a light and colorful display of charts in trading?
LG Gram 17z 90N is a top-class laptop with the best lights and color display. It comes with a massive17 IPS, a very lightweight display with 2560×1600 resolution.
You can see every small detail of charts in its super light. Core i7 processor clocking 3.9GHZ. It also carries Intel Iris G7 Graphics.
Which is the best gaming laptop for trading all the time?
Apple MacBook Pro is the best gaming laptop for stock, crypto, and day trading. It satisfied all the requirements for trading like screen size, battery life, storage, and fast operation for many tasks at a time. However, purchasing an Apple MacBook is highly expensive, starting from $3000.
Gaming laptops are not restricted to playing games. These high-end laptops show remarkable features that make them attractive for trading too.
Due to high competition in the gaming world, companies have different specifications that favor performing the best trading with them.
From efficient CPU to storage, best screen size to high-resolution picture, fast and super quality RAM to longer battery life, all features prove Gaming laptops are best for Trading.